Thursday, April 28, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

First full week of 12 hour shifts at work. It wasn't really that bad. The day's went by pretty fast and so did the week. Cash slept through the night each day so I felt rested when I got up. I hope this pattern keeps up! I worry the whole time I am gone though. I am so afraid P is loosing his patience with him and something terrible has happened. Sometimes I get that feeling and I call and he doesn't answer then I worry even more :/ I try to relax and he always calls me back eventually. I don't know why I worry. When I get home from work I swear he has gained weight and grown longer by inches. He just looks so dang big! Each morning when I leave for work I sit a minute by his sleeper and look at him and tell him how much I love him and will miss him while I'm at work. I love that little boy with everything I have in me! He is going to roll over at any minute. He will dig his heels into the carpet, pick his butt up and tilt to the side. He can't quite make it though. P brought up a good point today, "I don't know what he is going to do when he gets over there" because he hates tummy time! He will tolerate it for about 3 minutes and he is done. He is a funny little guy. He is also starting to laugh! I do this thing where I will look up and then back down and make a noise and it will make him laugh and smile everytime. It melts my heart every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment