Sunday, April 3, 2011

Perfection

Sometimes I look at my sweet baby and think; "did this perfect human being come from me?". I am still fascinated at how his 10 fingers and 10 toes, adorable nose and perfect plump lips formed inside me. When I was pregnant I would think all the time; "there is a human growing inside me!". P would always say I was crazy and was never amazed like I was. I mean I made him. He is half me and half P. He has my nose, and blue eyes like me. His ears are the spitting image of mine. He has a birthmark on the back of his neck and a cow lick in the front like P. He was born with blonde hair just like P and I were. His skin is so soft and I have kissed his head so much I think he is going bald in front! I don't know how he hasn't gotten a dent in his forehead from me kissing it all the time. I just want to take a bite out of his chubby little cheeks. My heart melts everytime I see him smile. He smells so yummy and oozes sweetness out of every pore. People ask me, "what is that on the back of his neck? "What is that thing that looks like a bruise on his nose?" "why can you see the veins in his eyelids?" I don't see those things as imperfections. There could be far worse things than that wrong with him and those things are minor. I love every inch of his sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment