Friday, April 1, 2011

Pictures & more pictures

I realized how little wall space I have in my house recently. I have been buying picture frames for all of C's newborn pictures. I spent forever in a local craft store picking out the perfect frames. I spent about $200 in frames, even with the store having them 50% off. I put them all in the frames, carefully making sure the triple frames didn't have similar poses in them. I went around the house looking for the perfect spots and realized that there is so little places to put them! I have dedicated on whole wall to pictures only. Tomorrow they are all getting hung up. Well, except for the 12x12 which I haven't got a frame for yet and the floating canvas print which I haven't gotten yet. I still don't know where I'm going to put the floating canvas...

No comments:

Post a Comment