Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Routine

Kinda getting settled into a routine around here. P and I have worked it out so that we get one day off a week together except when I'm on call on my pre-scheduled weekends. It helps that C sleeps through the night. We actually get some rest around here. P doesn't have that natrual instinct like I do and C can sense it. At the end of the day when I work P begs me to get home quickly cause he needs a break. He loves his Mama what can I say? When I'm at work I miss him so much! I want to kiss him, cuddle him and hug him so bad!

C is getting so big! He is laughing smiling and rolling over onto his side. He will sit up for about 1 second without help. As soon as he sits up we are starting baby food! I can't stand making bottles anymore or washing those stinkin bottles! I need to start researching baby food recipes to use in my Baby Bullet that I got brand new for $60!

No comments:

Post a Comment