Monday, April 11, 2011

Visitors!

So Lil J and her kiddos stayed the night last night. C absolutely loves her! He was so calm and comfortable in her arms. She fed him and burped him and he was falling asleep while burping! It was the cutest thing. She had the best way of calming him down and know just how to hold him to make him feel safe. It made me feel like I was doing it all wrong when he cried for 2 hours straight tonight. I don't know if it was reflux or gas as we gave him meds for both about the same time. I hate giving him the gas drops because it make him poop like 3 times a day. Quite a change from every other day when he was on Prevacid. Man, that stuff had bad side effects. I am afraid it was the reflux which makes me very worried. You see Zantac tends to quit working after a couple of weeks I have heard. This Friday will be 2 weeks since restarting it:/

I had the best time with K and C, my godbabies. Me and K watched Dora and had a good little time. She is very smart and cracks me up with the things she says. C is a little ladies man. I was giving him kisses on his cheek and he wouldn't let me stop. He likes hugs and cuddles. I hope my C is the same way. I miss my 1st Goddaughter R who had to stay back in Washington because she is in kindergarten. I miss her expressions the most :( I'm not ready for them to go back. Lil J is a SAHM and she would be the perfect babysitter if she lived here. I think she is moving back in February but that is 10 months away! C will already be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment