Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tonights the night!

So, tonight at 8:15 I will be at the hospital getting induced. I was very nervous yesterday for some reason but I have calmed down today. I slept suprisingly well last night and only woke up twice. P and I slept through his alarm that goes off for an hour before it shuts itself off. I think our bodies knew that we needed rest because we are about to be exhausted 24/7. I haven't told many people because I really don't want to be bothered. I don't want a bunch of bored people all up in my shizz. I told my sisters not to come until the morning. I think one is going to stay at my house since it is only about 10 min away from the hospital. The pitocin should take overnight to work anyway but you really never know. Lil K almost couldn't make it due to the fact that her oldest daughter had to go to the ER yesterday and they told her she has the flu. She called me to say she couldn't come for C's birth and hung up on me because she was crying. Somehow Big K talked Lil K into calling my mom and she is going to stay at home with the kids so Lil K can come. Now I'm scared she is going to spread the flu to C and all of us. I mean that could kill my baby since his immune system is still developing. I'm going to pray that God will protect him. It means a lot to me that my sisters are so excited to be there for the birth.

P says he's not nervous or anxious. I believe him. He doesn't get nervous. Hopefully he will help me through the pain of the birth until I can get my epidural. He thinks I'm going to yell at him and be all crazy. He knows I'm not that type of person but I think that is what scares him the most! He also dreads staying in the hospital. I don't know why. I don't think he has spent a single night in a hospital, ever. We will be home before he knows it.

So, pretty soon I will have a brand new baby in my arms! I hope he is healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment