Monday, January 24, 2011

Tomorrow might be the day.

I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. I got my OB appointment moved up by a whole day and am hopeful that she will send me in tomorrow night to be induced. This is just a total guess though. It could be next week for all I know but I am so excited that it could be tomorrow. I'm not miserable or tired of being pregnant like I thought I was going to be; I'm just ready to meet and hold and kiss and see what my baby boy will look like. I want to know that he is born healthy and normal. Everything is squared away except one load of laundry and a dishwasher full of clean dishes. I'm ready when Dr. D says go.

I had a nice conversation with my dad yesterday and my mom today. I have the craziest parents ever. I guess that explains me! My mom was telling me all these stories about when she was pregnant with me, She told me how much I weighed, how long I was, and how big around my head was. She has exact measurements. I can't trust her thought because at a family baby shower one time she argued with me and swore up and down that I was born in Missouri (I was born in Kansas). I think half of the stuff she just makes up, I swear. She told me that she didn't have contractions with me or Lil K. She said she kept feeling like she had to pee and then started "peeing" on herself. She said my dad kept putting towels under her. Turned out her amniotic fluid was leaking out because her water had broken. At least she wasn't high so I kinda believed her. She almost made me feel guilty that I'm not allowing her in the delivery room. Almost.

So, this may be my last entry for a while! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment