Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dream, Dream, Nightmare!

Every night I have been having dreams involving my baby. Sometimes it's me having him or trying to have him. One night I had the baby in the hospital I work at (but it wasn't where I really work) and I woke up the next day desperatly trying to find him. You see, the apocolypse was upon us and I had him emergently. I was recovering from labor and they took him to the nursery before I ever got to see him. I couldn't find where the nursery was. I woke up before I found him in the dream.

Last night it was that I had him and my sisters Big K and Lil K took him before I got to see him because they loved him so much. I hadn't seen him in 2 months and I was desperate to breast feed him before all my milk dried up. I was so mad that Big K was trying to tell me how to do everything and wouldn't let me take him home. I tried to breast feed him and he was the cutest and happiest baby I had ever seen. I haven't had these realistic dreams in several months but have been for the past week or so. I think it is because I can't sleep deep due to having to pee every couple hours or so uncomforable in bed that I wake myself up.

I'm so ready to meet C it's ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment