Saturday, May 28, 2011

So What, Who cares?

I got to watch my nephew graduate from high school tonight. I was so proud of him. He did it despite being really behind from skipping school and he and his girlfriend had a baby together last summer. There was a family there that lost their daughter in a car accident earlier in the year and came to accept her diploma. The mother was crying so hard and I couldn't even look at her because I would have started crying. All I could do was put myself in her shoes and I don't know what I would do if I ever lost Cash. I think this all the time now that I am a mother.

I get teased a lot by family members that Cash is a "mama's boy" and that he is spoiled. Who cares? Yes, he will be spoiled. I mean he is totally worth it! So what if he's a Mama's Boy? What's so bad about him loving his mother? He can sleep with me forever if he wants because how do I know it won't be the last time?

No comments:

Post a Comment