Saturday, May 14, 2011

A nap will cure everything

I worked yesterday. I got a text from P at 1:45 asking when I get off because C "has been fussy all day". I didn't get off until 7pm. I hate when that happens. I am so afraid P is going to loose control and do only God knows what when I'm not home. When I got home C had scratches all over his face. C scratches his face when he gets mad and mainly when he is really sleepy. He likes to fight his sleep a lot. For some reason P doesn't know how to put him to sleep, so C doesn't sleep. He will sleep in 10 minute intervals. Well no freakin wonder he is crying all day! C also eats 5-6oz every 4-5 hours, P feeds him 4 oz every 2-3 hours. How is C ever going to sleep when he is eating every 2 hours? P just doesn't get it. It is so frustrating. When I try to talk to P about it he thinks I'm just telling him what a bad job he does and what a great job I do. That is not what I am doing what so ever; I just want to figure out what he does differently. C is so tired and miserable when I come home from work. When C and I are together we have a fantastic time! We play and take naps. He only cries when he is in the carseat. He hates his carseat. I wish I could feel comforable when C is alone with P, but I don't know if I will be for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment