Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day.

It's my first Mother's Day. I feel sad and selfish. I got to spend the whole day with Cash and I am happy for every single second I get to spend with him. My mom hasn't been a mom, P's mom is going out of town and my step-mom lives in southern Texas. So, I have been alone. I got texts and Facebook messages that wished me Happy Mothers Day. They were all really nice but they didn't make me feel special. I guess it all boils down to P not making me feel special. It feels like any other day. I hope to get a card I can keep and put into Cash's baby book but I doubt I will even get that. I guess I shouldn't expect this to be different than any other special occasion. P had never been good at making my birthday special. I usually always end up buying my own gifts and he has never thrown me a party or organized friends to go out for my birthday. I just thought this would be different...

No comments:

Post a Comment