Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Our Happy Family

Not much going on here lately. Work, work, work. I was sick for a week. I was sick at the end of April too. I think it is lack of sleep and I just can't fight off an illness like I used to. Thankfully I wasn't contagious and Cash nor P got sick.

I am trusting P a little more each time he stays with C. One night when I was sick, C was very fussy (I think he is teething again) and P had to get up with him. He was very impatient with him and cursing a lot. He said that was the most impatient he has ever been. If so I don't have to worry when he is alone with him so much.

C is growing so much. We had a follow up cardiologist appointment and he said his biggest hole was 2mm 3 months ago and now it is 0.5mm. I have high hopes they will be all closed up when we go back in 6 months. He weighed 15pds! I'm pretty sure that is right on track. We go for his 4 month check up next week which means more shots BOO. He is sitting up more sturdy when I prop him up so this means cereal and baby food soon! I can't wait because bottles are getting on my nerves and formula is super expensive. He is making lots of noises and cooing and shrieking. It makes me happy. He will purse his lips and blow spit out as he makes noises. SO cute! He grabs at anything you put in front of him and puts it straight into his mouth. He is in size 3 diapers already. I have a whole box of size 2 I didn't even get to use. I think I'm going to try to take them back to Wal-Mart. I have only had to buy one package of newborn diapers since he was born. I have been very blessed to get so many in my 2 baby showers!

P and I have finally gotten used to our work pattern. We have Fridays off together which is great! We need that day off together to get things done around the house, like mow and car maintinace that we can't do when we are alone with C. 12 hour shifts turn into 14 for P and with my 1 hour drive each way mine turn into 17. We are super tired but it is worth it to each be able to stay home and raise our son! We were really against day care and are very lucky that we don't have to send him!

No comments:

Post a Comment