Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oops I did it again.

Christmas Eve Fajita feast was a hit! Everyone kept saying how good and tender the meat was. I am glad that they finally got to taste my favorite restaurant. I am so glad that I didn't make anything except 3 different kinds of breads for my sisters. I slaved over a hot oven for 4 hours (with breaks) making those breads. By 5pm when everyone got here I was so exhausted. I could barely enjoy anything because I just wanted to lay down. I didn't even do anything except bake those breads and sweep the floor and vacuum 2 rooms. I was miserable by 9:30 when everyone finally left. I could barely walk to bed my back, ankles and pelvis were so sore. I layed down and cried. P rubbed my back and ankles and I ended up falling asleep. It was awful. It really depresses me that I can barely do anything without being miserable later on. I'm afraid to go to the grocery store even. Yesterday we drove to P's moms and I took it easy. They cooked for me, waited on me hand and foot and I sat in the mechanincal chair that lifts you up. I took a 2 hour nap in that chair while P sat out in the deer stand. It was just what I needed. Next week I thought I would do 4 days a week instead of the 3 that I'm scheduled for but I'm starting to think that isn't such a good idea anymore. Now, that Christmas is over P and I are going to start money crunching. I only have 4 weeks of work left which is only 2 more paychecks and they won't be 40hr checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment