Sunday, December 19, 2010

and the days keep dragging along...

The days seem to be dragging. I'm getting bigger and bigger. I feel like I have so much energy and less aches and pains. The only pains I have is when I go from sitting or laying to standing. I feel like my pelvis is ripping in two! It's very uncomfortable. Dr. D said it is just the pelvis getting loose and seperating for birth.

I have cut down on hours at work and I really don't know why. I guess I thought by this point that I would be miserable but I'm not. I just don't want to work. The first week of January my boss has me working 3 days a week but I really need to work more because I am getting worried about needing money. Once Christmas is over we will have every opportunity to save as much money as we can so maybe I can cut down on my days. I have also decided to take off the week before I am due in case my water breaks at work I don't want to be so far from home. Dr. D said that when it does that contractions start in about 30 minutes and I don't want to be driving when that happens. The only bad part of that is it is one less week that I will get to be off after I have C. And, what if I am late? Then it will be so much wasted time. Maybe my boss will let me take another week off.

My baby shower at work was sweet. I got lots of diapers, a gift card, some cash, a few clothes, a blanket and one of my favorite CRNA's got us a playpen! I really feel blessed to have recieved so much stuff. The only thing we will have to buy is a monitor, breast pump, and high chair. I think we did pretty darn good. I can't wait for P's mom to finsh his bedding. I want to take picture of it all put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment