Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm thankful for.

My husband. Without him my life would be pointless and boring. He loves me no matter what and puts up with me. I can't imagine my life without him.
My baby. I am truly blessed by God to be able to concieve and grow a human inside me. It is a miracle and I thank God for this awesome opportunity.
My sisters. We have all been through so much in our lives together. Lil K and I have always been close because we are 1 1/2 years apart in age. Big K and I were never close. She was 4 years older and she picked on us and beat us up! Now we are all so close and I love them a lot!
My nieces, nephew and great niece. I am thankful that they are all happy, healthy and smart. They love me so much (even the 17 year old!)and my life is better because they were born.
My BFF lil J. She lives all the way in Washington and we never talk on the phone but when we are together it is like she has lived next door the whole time. Her 3 kids are my godchildren and I couldn't be luckier! We have so much fun when we are together and there is never drama between us.
My BFF big J. We have known each other since we were in 4th grade and became best friends in 10th grade. We can go months without talking or seeing each other but I know she will be there for me ALWAYS. I can always count on her. She never judges me and there is no drama between us, ever!
My career and job. Everything happens for a reason and I think God had it planned for me all along to come to the hospital where I'm at. I love my job and am so much happier then when I was at the previous hospital. I have learned so much and can work pretty much anywhere with what I have learned at the two hospitals combined. My boss is amazing. She is very flexible and pretty much will let me work whenever I want and as little or as much as I want. She is very fair and easy on me. My benefits allow me to take almost my whole maternity leave with pay. Working as an RN has allowed me to be comfortable in life. I can buy what I want when I want it and save some money as well. I can't see me doing anything other than being a nurse!

What are you thankful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment