Sunday, November 14, 2010

the Inbetween.

So, I'm 29 weeks today. Sometimes I don't even feel pregnant and somedays I feel like I'm 10 months. My work has been being pretty easy on me and letting me do the one job that uses the least amount of energy. I appreciate that, a lot. I can barely bend over a patient's stretcher without it killing my back. I get so out of breath doing the littlest tasks. I wish I didn't have to work at all but this is the real world and not Tiffany's dreamland.

Clothes are starting to tick me off. The maternity clothes that I have are too big and of course my normal clothes are too small. The only clothes I feel comfortable in are PJ's and I can't wear those everywhere. I wish I could but I can't. I refuse to buy anymore maternity clothes because of three reasons: they are expensive; plus size maternity clothes are hard to find and mostly available online only(hince the reason they are too big); and I probobly will never need them again. My "maternity wardrobe" consists of one long sleeve shirt, one short sleeve shirt, a sleeveless dress(it was on clearance) and one pair of maternity jeans. The rest of my pregnacy wardrobe consists of a few t-shirts, a few blouses that still fit and a few pairs of black stretchy work out type pants. I always feel so frumpy and hardly ever match. THAT is the reason why I don't like to go do anything these days. It's pretty frustrating. (as I am typing C is moving around and I remember that this is ALL going to be so worth it when I see him for the first time).

Back to the doctor on tomorrow. I hope everything continues to go well. I should have another songram at my next appointment and I can't wait to see how much he has grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment