Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome to my everynight.

Every single night I have been having the most vivid, detailed dreams. I never remember them but always wake up thinking, "wow". The past two mornings Patrick has left early for work and wakes me up from said dreams. I tell him the dreams as soon as I wake up because it's fresh. Yesterday's I don't remember but today's I did. It was 5:30am by the way and I was unable to go back to sleep so I went to Wal-Mart. Wal-mart at 7am on a Sunday is the ONLY time to go by the way. It was very nice.

Last night's dream: I was a man. I lived in a huge mansion. I was bored and had a pair of binoculars so I looked out the window at my neighbors house. He also had a huge mansion. He was home and so was his naked girlfriend. They were snorting coke. He saw me spying on him and he came over to my house mad as hell. He told me he was the head of a drug cartel and I was going to die. I ran and hid but it was like in a secret bathroom in my house. I wasn't alone there were many mexican people there also trying to escape him. The next thing I know, I'm sitting on a dock at some lake at around 3am. I apparently had escaped to Mexico, got a new identity and was trying to get back into America, illegally. Only 8 people were allowed on this small boat and we were chosen by how fast we could but a jigsaw puzzle together. I was getting so mad at this old Mexican lady because she kept stealing pieced of my puzzle that were already put togheter. I would have to yank it out of her hand and put the whole piece back together. It was making me SO mad, but I finally got a ticket. We were told to bring a baby bottle filled with formula(?), something to eat and a drink because we would be traveling all night. I forgot my food which triggered a memory of one last meeting with my family before I had gone to Mexico. I was a woman now. My niece K and C were there, my only nephew, and my oldest sister. We had gone to the beach and had a nice time. I had forgot to bring a lunch so my nephew went to Sonic for me with my last 2 dollars in change I had. Cut back to waiting on my boat. We got into the boat and traveled all night through a swamp and got to America. Several of us got into a car and were back in DFW. We got a flat tire in the rain and were so worried that a cop was going to stop and try to help and find out we were illegals. A truck pulled up behind us and I decided that since I spoke English I would get out. Turns out the people that stopped to help spoke Spanish only.

I know, it's confusing and CrAzY! Welcome to my everynight.

No comments:

Post a Comment