Sunday, October 10, 2010

6 months already?

I can't believe I'm already 6 months pregnant! It has went by so fast yet my delivery date seems so far away. My baby shower is less than a month away. October and November are such busy months for me at work and with Dr appointments. I think I have 2 things to do a week. I'm most excited about a breastfeeding class that P and I are going to together. I'm so excited to bond with my little boy in this way.

All I have wanted to do lately is SLEEP. Friday and Saturday night I slept 12 hours straight and didn't wake up feeling like crappola like I usually would. It just makes me feel so rested and rejuvinated. Wish I could do it every night! It really takes a lot of energy to make a baby!

T really likes his Invisible Fence. He saw a squirrel today and chased it around without going out of the yard. It was really cute. We leave him inside at night because he will bark if there are any suspicious noises. If we are here and we put him outside he will just stand at the door waiting for us to let him in. He loves us. He also lost 3 pounds from his last vet appointment in December. He weighs 85 pounds now. The vet said that is exactaly what he needs to weigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment