Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mo Money?

The baby furniture is finally all put together. Now I just need P's mom to get back from Maine so she can get to work on the bedding and curtain for C's room. The fabric finally came in and it looks basically like what I thought it was going to. It's really going to look cute.

I am starting to worry about our financial situation. The other day I realized that I will roughly only have 7 weeks of paid leave when C is born. P will take his paid 2 weeks vacation but I am taking 3 months off. So, that means that I will have 5 weeks without pay. That's 2.5 checks! We have saved money for this occasion since I figured I wouldn't have enough time off. We have been spending lots of money on C's furniture, Invisible Fence and now we have to have our house treated for termites. I have no idea how much that will cost. The exterminator comes on Wednesday to give us and estimate. Our savings just keeps getting smaller and smaller it seems. I think I may have to take another weekend sometime in November while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment