Tuesday, August 30, 2011

my lil explorer

Cash has been crawling for 8 days. He is following me all over the house. He wants to go into the bathroom in particular and get into the dog bowls. He drags one leg and puts the other one straight out. He is so fascinating to watch him discover things. He will focus on one little piece of something on the ground and stay there for 10 mintues trying to pick it up. He is more steady and falls less. He pulled himself up on my Big J's couch Friday and today I was on Pinterest, looked over and he is standing beside his walker with one had on it and the other grabbing at his pacifier in his mouth. That boy is going to be walking in no time. I guess this is where everything starts to whiz by in the blink of an eye.

Hey that rhymed.

No comments:

Post a Comment