Sunday, July 24, 2011

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I have written anything. I have been busy working and trying to stay out of the heat. Cash is getting bigger and sitting up on his own. He holds his bottle (when he feels like it). He is easily destracted and amused just like his Mama! He loves being held and doesn't like being alone. We have tried a few more times to get him to sleep in his crib but he won't have it. I hate sitting there watching the monitor and seeing his tears streaming down his face. I cave everytime. Oh well, he will be grown before I know it so I'm enjoying it. He has had lots of baby food and loves everything, peas, pears and bananas seem to be his favorite. He is drinking 3-4 8 oz bottles a day. He loves to have blowout poopie diapers and get poop everywhere! He has done this countless times.

I am going to take a mini photography session with a local photographer. She offered a 4 hour class to the first 10 people on Facebook that responded and I got a spot! It is just to show you the basics of your camera and how to take better pictures of your kids. I have been searching the internet for this exact thing and haven't found a single offering. I am beyond escatic! I also won a 1/2 price session that I will use for Cash's one year pictures. I am so excited about both because she is such an amazing photographer! I'm also ready to use my really expensive camera to it's fullest capacity!

Here is a picture that my niece took yesterday. I told her she needs to become a photographer because she has great persepective.

No comments:

Post a Comment