Saturday, June 19, 2010

change of doctors

I went for my first sono/labs on Wednesday. I have changed doctors due to the fact that I have heard some very bad things about him. I have an inflammed cervix. I have had to take Metrogel for 3 days and I am glad that I am done with that! I hate shoving things up my hoo hoo. Hopefully all my labs come back ok and the inflammation is gone. I don't want anything else to go wrong with this pregnancy since it will probobly be my last. I feel like this is my little miracle baby and I pray everyday that God holds my little one in his hands and keeps him/her safe. I have so many worries and I don't really know why. That is why I want to change doctors because he doesn't comfort me and I wouldn't trust him if he did. My baby looks like a little sea monkey and I am so happy that the sono was ok. I saw the little heart fluttering like a little butterfly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment