Friday, July 16, 2010

Crazy, huh?

So I met Dr. D today for the first time. I love her. She is very personable and ready to answer your questions. I feel I can really trust her. She examined my cervix and she said it looked fine. No signs of inflammation. I'm so glad because P has been deprived of s-e-x for about 6 weeks. Both of us made a decision not to because we would both freak out if I started bleeding. Then I had one of the most awesome moment of my entire life. I had a transvaginal sonogram. You could see the baby! And it acutally looked like a baby! You could see arms, legs, umbilical cord and head. It was surreal and made it really kick in that we are having a baby!!! It is such a miracle and I feel so blessed right now. He or she is gonna be a big one! I was 11 weeks 5 days and the baby was as big as if I were 12 weeks and 3 days. Crazy, huh? I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment