Monday, June 7, 2010

the big day

So, starting last Monday (Memorial Day) I began to get sick. Just nauseated all day long. Tuesday was worse and Wednesday wasn't any better. So, I began to think, "Maybe I'm pregnant". So, Thursday I was a little better. Husband bought me a pregnancy test along with some soup and I took one. It was POSITIVE! I didn't believe it. So I waited till the morning and took another one. It was POSITIVE too! I had to go to work due to several commitments and it was the worst day ever! I was so sick! I made an appointment for the OBGYN that day for today. At 1 o'clock I will know for sure. I really think that I am based on my symptoms.

1. Very sore breasts. I mean the slightest touch feels like I have been punched.
2. No period since April (end of April).
3. Severe morning sickness. Heck ALL DAY sickness.
4. Sensitive to smells.
5. Fullness feeling in my abdomen.
6. Two positive pregnancy tests.

So, we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment