Friday, January 11, 2013

We've got a talker on our hands.

My lil man is really growing up! He says things that amaze me all the time. We were watching TV and he completed the jingle of the Farmers commercial. Right out of no where. Tripped me out! He like commercials, especially ones with animals in them. The other day he pointed to letters on a box and correctly identified "B" and "C". Doesn't know "A" but hey I couldn't believe it! I guess the $5 I spent on that Elmo app is really paying off. He is banging his head less. By less I mean he will only hit it one time now instead of 20. I think he has permanant bump on his head. I hope it doesn't hang around and he grows out of this very soon. He doesn't want to sleep in his crib and cries EVERY night. Most of the time he will sit and play (I love watching him play on the monitor) the start nodding off and finally he will lay down. It's pretty funny. I'm still contemplating putting him in a Mothers Day Out program at the local church. He enjoys playing with kids so much. I'll reevaluate in the summer though because there are too many sicknessess going on at the moment! He is currently on antibiotics for a sinus infection. In 16 days my booger will be 2. I can hardly believe it. His party is trains. One of his favorite things. I plan on going all out for every single on of his birthdays FYI. I don't care if he will remember or not. I his invitations and party decorations are all handmade from Etsy. The invitations were $4 each but totally worth it in my eyes. I'll post pictures when I get everything in!

No comments:

Post a Comment