Sunday, October 16, 2011

Changes

We went to a co-workers wedding on Friday. It was a great party and Cash had a wonderful time. He was held and loved and got to stay up late. Everyone adored him. My boss danced and loved on him most of the night. Another co-worker commented about how good he was. He didn't cry or get fussy until he got hungry when we left. I was very proud of my big boy. Cash also took off walking with his push toy today and I actually got it on video. He will be walking in no time. One of his favorite things is when I get on my hands and knees and crawl to him. It make him go wild. He starts bouncing and smiling and gets very excited. It makes my heart swell. Big changes at P's work. He is no longer able to work 12 hour shifts so, he will now be working 30 hours per week and will no longer get a vacation. He probobly will no longer be the assistant manager either. This means he will probobly not get a raise either. The new owners no longer do 401k either. Real bummer all around. I will probobly have to start working 3-13hr shifts to make up for what he isn't able to work anymore. We will make sacrifices so that we will continue to have family time. We think that is really important for our relationship and for Cash. It's going to get hairy when I work weekends though. We are going to have to get baby sitters. Probobly P's mom and my sis Lil K. The only problem with that is that they are both so far away. Cash's halloween costume came in the other day. Lil J did such a great job! Cash has grown since we measured though and P's mom is going to have to alter it a bit. It's a unique funny and scary costume and I can't wait to take some pictures in it! We are going to do the Safe Spook at the local businesses in town since it is before dark and Cash can't eat the candy anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment