Sunday, August 29, 2010

Team Work!

P and I put together the baby dresser yesterday. Well he mostly put it together as I painted owl pictures for the nursery. I really enjoy spending time with him. When I am off and he is at work I am so bored and I miss him like cRaZy. I can't wait for the rest of the furniture to get here!

I am so excited that I get to custom make everything, except for the furniture of course, for C's room. I have made two pictures, painted his name lettering and I will be making a lampshade. I can't wait for P's mom to do all the bedding and valance.

I am 18 weeks today, almost halfway done! I am starting to feel like my belly is growing. It's harder for me to tell since I already have so much fat! I have been eating pretty healthy since I found out I was pregnant. 3 square meals a day and 1 or 2 snacks a day. Did you know when you are pregnant you only need an extra 300 calories a day? I hadn't had a Coke until about a month ago when I started having pregnancy migraines and Dr. D told me to drink a Coke when it starts. I feel guilty everytime I do though so I only do it when the headache is unbearable. Thank goodness the headaches are kinda going away.

What's that? You want to see my artwork? Here ya go!



No comments:

Post a Comment