Sunday, January 29, 2012

Seriously?

My family is crazy. I didn't invite extended family to Cash's birthday party. I posted on Facebook about me being tired after prepping for his party. I got comments from 2 cousins and 2 aunts saying, "my invite must have gotten lost in the mail". And, "Cash may not remember but it is important for family to be there". I just commented back and said that I hoped feelings weren't hurt but I wanted it to be a small party. I let that go. Then today one of my aunts comments on my status and says, "I can't believe I didn't get invited Tiff, I'm so disappointed". WHATEVER! You have never been to my house in the 6 years I have lived here and have seen Cash 2 times in the last year. You didn't visit when he was born. The first time you met him he was 6 months old. I invited people that he knows and that are present in his life, people I knew that would come. So sorry you are selfish and got your feelings hurt that you weren't invited. Go ahead, talk trash to the rest of the family. I don't care. They weren't invited either. THAT is the reason YOU weren't invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment