Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lord Have Mercy

LORD HAVE MERCY I love my little boy. I watch him grow more and more each day and it blows my mind how fast he learns things. I wonder where all the time has gone. I don't remember him as a teeny tiny 6pds 14oz. I lay beside him and wait for him to go to sleep and I stare at his chubby little hands moving all over the place until he relaxes and all I do is think, "he is mine, this baby is mine. I created him inside of me. I have never loved anyone the way I love him". I pray everyday that God keeps him healthy, doesn't take him away from me prematurely and I don't have to leave him prematurely. I can't wait to see what kind of person he will be and hopefully I can teach him how to be a kind, giving and honest person. I thank God that he brought me P because I couldn't raise him without him. He is the most hardworking, selfless person I know. I know without a doubt he would do anything for me and Cash.

LORD HAVE MERCY I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment